Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Giving gifts was fun this morning, albeit these days anything I get for Christmas is, for the most part, something I could buy myself if it was something I knew I wanted. Anyway, I had fun buying gifts for my mom (measuring spoons and a pocket knife... but then she bought and wrapped a pocket knife for herself... fail...). I also picked up a frisbee and an outdoor tennis set at REI that looked fun. Hopefully they'll get some use. I received a jetboil stove + fuel, a couple of books, and a basketball shaped stress ball. That stress ball is going to get a lot of use. Hopefully the stove will too once I feel up to getting back out there again. Haven't looked at the books yet.

Did a pump dvd. It was only 30 minutes (they're badly labeled and I picked one at random), but definitely got something out of it + feeling better after. Hopefully don't feel lousy tomorrow.

Also doing some room cleaning today, got rid of tons of pens / pencils from desk that I rarely use and seem to accumulate faster than they disappear. Also got rid of some old stuffed animals and have a pile of books waiting to either be read or donated. Room is messier than when I started, but I guess it's one of those things that get worse before they get better.

Saw a coyote on walk today and it made me happy. Also, feeling better in the afternoon than in morning, possibly b/c ate a couple eggs cooked in coconut oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment